5. Ford (F) designs and manufactures cars and trucks. Ford's second-quarter net income increased 15% to $2.6 billion, but earnings per share fell 12% to 61 cents, hurt by a higher share count. Revenue gained 31% to $35 billion. The operating margin turned positive. The balance sheet stores $31 billion of cash and $117 billion of debt. Ford is running a shareholders' deficit, but it has decreased 67% since the year-earlier quarter to $3.6 billion.
10 Stocks Selling at the Deepest Discounts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.