5. Ford (F) designs and manufactures cars and trucks. Ford's second-quarter net income increased 15% to $2.6 billion, but earnings per share fell 12% to 61 cents, hurt by a higher share count. Revenue gained 31% to $35 billion. The operating margin turned positive. The balance sheet stores $31 billion of cash and $117 billion of debt. Ford is running a shareholders' deficit, but it has decreased 67% since the year-earlier quarter to $3.6 billion.
10 Stocks Selling at the Deepest Discounts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.