Culp Announces Results For First Quarter Fiscal 2011
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CFI) today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 ended August 1, 2010.
Highlights for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 include the following:
For the period ended August 1, 2010, net sales were $55.9 million, a 23 percent increase compared with $45.5 million a year ago. The company reported net income of $3.7 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal 2011, compared with net income of $1.9 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal 2010. On a pre-tax basis, the company reported income of $4.3 million compared with pre-tax income of $2.0 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV