Capitol Bancorp Completes Divestiture Of Its Interest In Adams Dairy Bank
LANSING, Mich. and PHOENIX, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Capitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) announced today that it has completed the sale of its 51 percent interest in Adams Dairy Bank.
Capitol's Chairman and CEO Joseph D. Reid said, "We are pleased with the progress of our widely publicized divestiture program. This sale is the eighth transaction to be completed, enabling Capitol to redeploy capital to those affiliates challenged by the economy."
At June 30, 2010, Adams Dairy Bank had total assets of approximately $46 million.
About Capitol Bancorp LimitedCapitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) is a $4.7 billion national community banking company, with a network of separately chartered banks in 14 states. Founded in 1988, Capitol Bancorp Limited has executive offices in Lansing, Michigan, and Phoenix, Arizona. www.capitolbancorp.com SOURCE Capitol Bancorp Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV