Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. And Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P. Announce Upcoming Conference Participation
Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: PVR) and Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P. (NYSE: PVG) announced today that they will participate in the UBS 2010 MLP Conference on Wednesday and Thursday, September 1-2, 2010. William H. Shea, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, and Robert B. Wallace, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present an overview of the companies’ operations and recent activities.
The presentation slides will be made available prior to the conference on both the PVR and PVG websites under “Presentations & Webcasts” in the “For Investors” section.
Penn Virginia Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: PVR) is a publicly traded limited partnership which owns and manages coal and natural resource properties and related assets, and owns and operates midstream natural gas gathering and processing businesses. We own more than 800 million tons of proven coal reserves in Northern and Central Appalachia, and the Illinois and San Juan Basins; our midstream natural gas assets are located principally in Texas, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania and include more than 4,100 miles of natural gas gathering pipelines and 6 processing systems with approximately 400 million cubic feet per day of capacity. For more information about PVR, visit our website at www.pvresource.com .
Penn Virginia GP Holdings, L.P. (NYSE: PVG) is a publicly traded limited partnership which owns the general partner interest, all of the incentive distribution rights and an approximate 37 percent limited partner interest in PVR, a manager of coal and natural resource properties and related assets and the operator of a midstream natural gas gathering and processing business. For more information about PVG, please visit our website at www.pvgpholdings.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV