Wolf Haldenstein Investigating Cogent, Inc. Board
Attorney Advertising. The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Cogent, Inc. (“Cogent” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:COGT) arising out of the proposed acquisition of Cogent by 3M Co. (“3M”).
On Monday, August 30, 2010, 3M and Cogent announced that 3M will acquire Cogent pursuant to an all cash offer. Under the terms of the agreement, Cogent stockholders will receive cash of $10.50 in exchange for each share of Cogent common stock. However, the Company may not have adequately shopped itself before entering into this transaction and, pursuant to this proposed transaction, 3M may be underpaying for Cogent, thus unlawfully harming Cogent shareholders.
Wolf Haldenstein has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.
If you own Cogent common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Gustavo Bruckner or Derek Behnke|
|Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman|
|& Herz LLP|
|270 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10016|
|Phone Numbers:||(800) 575-0735|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV