In midday trading Monday, dry bulk stocks were mostly lower, though modestly.
DryShips was moving higher by a couple of pennies to $4.11; Diana Shipping was losing 1.5% to $11.82; and Genco was down 1.75% to $15.19.
Elsewhere, Excel Maritime was basically flat (down a penny) at $5.23, and Eagle was losing three cents to $4.66. Baltic shares were declining 2.3% to $11.24.-- Written by Scott Eden in New York
Scott Eden. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/ScottEden. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV