Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Pursuing Shareholder Claims Against Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc.
Goldfarb Branham LLP is pursuing shareholder claims against the board of Prospect Medical Holdings (NASDAQ: PZZ) in connection with the proposed buyout. The acquisition will cash out investors for $8.50 per share. If you are a Prospect shareholder, you are encouraged to contact the firm at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about your rights.
“Company insiders own nearly 50% of Prospect’s shares and have entered into an agreement to vote all their shares in favor of the transaction and agreed to exchange almost 6.2 million of their shares for equity interests in the acquiring company,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Additionally, because at least one analyst has set a price target of $16.20 per share, this deal could be unfair to shareholders. Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks better value for the company as well as more information about this transaction disclosed to shareholders.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders in unfair buyouts nationwide. The national securities firm provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation. If you have information or concerns about this transaction, contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at the contact numbers listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV