Law Office Of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L. Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Cogent Inc.
The Law Office of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L. is investigating the Board of Directors of Cogent Inc. ("Cogent" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: COGT) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to complete a sale of the Company to 3M Co. ("3M"). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Cogent shareholders are to receive $10.50 in cash for each share of Cogent common stock they own for a total transaction value of approximately $943 million.
The investigation involves whether the Board of Directors of Cogent breached their fiduciary duties to Cogent stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the transaction and whether Cogent has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the proposed transaction. Specifically, according to Yahoo Finance, analysts are estimating that the stock will trade at a mean price of $13.42 in twelve months.
If you have information regarding the above investigation or own stock in Cogent and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Jonathan M. Stein, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (561) 961-2244.
The Law Office of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L. represents shareholders and consumers in complex litigation, including class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.jonathansteinlaw.com, and upon request from the firm. Jonathan M. Stein is the attorney responsible for the content of this release.
|Law Office of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L.|
|Jonathan M. Stein, Esq.|
|Fax: (561) 750-5964|
|120 E. Palmetto Park Rd., Suite 420|
|Boca Raton, FL 33432|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV