Kendall Law Group Investigates Cogent Inc. Acquisition For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating Cogent Inc. (NASDAQ: COGT) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by 3M. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Cogent and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Cogent shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On August 30, 2010 the companies announced that the companies have entered into a definitive merger agreement under which Cogent would be acquired by 3M in a transaction valued at approximately $900 million. Under the terms of the agreement, Cogent stockholders will receive $10.50 in cash for each share of Cogent/COGT common stock. Due to these factors, the firm believes the transaction significantly undervalues the company.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a
former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been
counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV