Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY)
Drug/indication: Ipilimumab for melanoma
Approval decision date: Dec. 25, 2010
Recent stock performance: Stock is up 3% for the year.Bristol is seeking initial approval for Ipilimumab for patients who have previously received treatment for melanoma.
Mannkind (MNKD) Drug/indication: Afrezza for diabetes Approval decision date: Dec. 29, 2010 Recent stock performance: At $5.87, stock has lost almost half its value since March. This is the second review cycle for Afrezza, a small, inhaled insulin device for diabetes.
--Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV