Cumberland Pharmaceuticals (CPIX)
Drug/indication:Acetadote for non-acetaminophen acute liver failure
Approval decision date: December 2010
Recent stock performance: At $4.92, stock is trading at its lows for the year.The FDA review was extended three months beyond its original August approval date.
Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Drug/indication: Contrave for obesity FDA advisory panel: Dec. 7, 2010 Approval decision date: Jan. 31, 2011 Recent stock performance: At 4.73, the stock is starting to lift off its July low of $3.81. Orexigen is the third company, after Vivus and Arena, to bring its obesity drug in front an FDA advisory panel.
Human Genome Sciences Drug/indication: Benlysta for lupus Approval decision date: Dec. 9, 2010 If approved, Benlysta would be the first new drug for lupus patients in 50 years. GlaxoSmithKline will co-market Benlysta.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV