Salesforce.com (CRM) provides customer relationship management service to businesses of all sizes and industries worldwide and provides a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run applications.Income Statement Fiscal second-quarter profit dropped 30% to $15 million, or 11 cents a share, as revenue increased 25%. The operating margin declined from 9.3% to 7.5%. Balance Sheet Salesforce.com has $742 million of cash and $461 million of debt. Stock Ratios The stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 72 and a cash flow multiple of 41, 225% and 141% premiums to peer averages. Analyst Ratings Of researchers covering the stock, 57% rate it "buy." A median target of $110.15 implies that the stock is slightly overpriced.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV