SunPower Shines on Analyst Upgrade
Citigroup (C) also products raised its price target on Trina Solar's ADRs by 20% to $36 per share, and reiterated its buy rating on the Chinese solar company's stock. Citi tapped Trina Solar as its "favorite" pick in the solar sector. Research firm Ardour Capital hiked its price target on Trina Solar by 23.1% to $32 per share, from $26, and reiterated its buy rating.
All were not bullish, however.
HSBC (HBC) issued a downgrade on Trina's stock to neutral from overweight.
--Written by Miriam Marcus Reimer in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Miriam Reimer.
>>See our new stock quote page. Get more stock ideas and investing advice on our sister site, Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV