Emerging Market ADRs -- Outperformers
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Several emerging market American depositary receipts managed to outshine indices across the world for the week up to Thursday.
Among China ADR gainers, China Architectural Engineering (CAEI) rose 41.9% during the past week after the company revealed it has completed a 60% ownership acquisition of Shanghai ConnGame Network in exchange for 25 million shares of the company's common stock.
Zhongpin (HOGS), a food processing company, rose 11.4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV