Zagg Sparq 2.0 ($99) Zagg (ZAGG) Sparq's value proposition is simple: If one USB plug to charge your devices is good, two are better. This uber-simple wall charger sports two. Once fully charged, which should take about an hour, the Sparq can juice your Apple iPhone up to four times. The only ding here is the price -- $100 really is the top end for what amounts to a basic charger.
|Among on-the-road device chargers, the Callpod FuelTank Duo, lower right, wins points on design.|
Callpod Fueltank Duo ($70) As a design exercise, the Callpod FuelTank Duo wins hands down. The unit features two discrete battery packs that charge two unique units -- say, a Bluetooth headset and a cell phone. I found the LED readouts especially clear and the overall fit and finish first-rate. Good value for money, too. You just have to like the way it looks.
iGo Charge Anywhere ($50) If there is a unit that gets lost here, it is the iGo (IGOI). Average price, average features. Yes, it offers reasonable backup options. But considering what else is here, the argument for it is a bit thin.3G Juice ($50) A must for iPhone heads. The good looking 3G connects right into the base of the iPhone and iPod, giving it a single, sleek Apple-ish form factor. Considering that this unit banishes the iPhone's battery issues, and looks nice doing it, it's hard to see why more Apples hipsters aren't sporting the 3G Juice. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV