Grupo Financiero Galicia (GGAL)Market Cap: $1.01 billion
Year to Date Return: +40.8%
Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL) is a financial services holding company. Banco de Galicia y Buenos Aires S.A. (Banco Galicia) is the Company's largest subsidiary. Banco Galicia is a bank that provides, directly or through its subsidiaries, a range of financial products and services.Shares of GGAL are trading at a much lower price than some of the other financial stocks mentioned here, but just as the others, GGAL has seen a surge this month in share price, reaching a new 52-week high just a few days ago. Currently GGAL stock has increased in value by +41% since January of this year.
More From Investor Place
|Top 6 Stocks for August|
|9 of the Worst Blue Chips Out There|
|Three Good Dividend Stocks to Buy on Bad Days|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV