Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
EAST SYRACUSE, N.Y., Aug. 26, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:BFED) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.20 per share. The dividend will be payable to stockholders of record as of September 14, 2010, and is expected to be paid on September 24, 2010.
Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc., through its subsidiary, Beacon Federal ("the Bank"), offers banking and related financial services to both individual and commercial customers. The Bank is headquartered with a full-service branch in East Syracuse, New York, along with seven other full-service branches in East Syracuse, Marcy and Rome, New York, Smartt and Smyrna, Tennessee, Tyler, Texas and Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
CONTACT: Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. Lisa M. Jones, Principal Accounting Officer (315) 433-0111 x 1582 6611 Manlius Center Road East Syracuse, NY 13057
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV