Ship Finance International, an operator of vessels and offshore related assets, announced Thursday a 6.1% increase of its quarterly dividend to 35 cents per share, marking the Bermuda-based company's second dividend increase in 2010. It will be paid on or about Sept. 30 to shareholders of record on Sept. 10. Ship Finance's shares pushed up 1.3% Thursday.
Restaurant operator Bob Evans said late Wednesday its board of directors approved an 11.1% increase of its quarterly cash dividend from 18 cents per share to 20 cents per share. The increased dividend will be payable Sept. 21 to shareholders on record at the close of trading on Sept. 7. Shares were up through most of Thursday's sessions but were unable to hold onto early gains, closing off by 0.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV