Ship Finance International, an operator of vessels and offshore related assets, announced Thursday a 6.1% increase of its quarterly dividend to 35 cents per share, marking the Bermuda-based company's second dividend increase in 2010. It will be paid on or about Sept. 30 to shareholders of record on Sept. 10. Ship Finance's shares pushed up 1.3% Thursday.
Restaurant operator Bob Evans said late Wednesday its board of directors approved an 11.1% increase of its quarterly cash dividend from 18 cents per share to 20 cents per share. The increased dividend will be payable Sept. 21 to shareholders on record at the close of trading on Sept. 7. Shares were up through most of Thursday's sessions but were unable to hold onto early gains, closing off by 0.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV