Arrow Financial Corporation Declares Stock Dividend
GLENS FALLS, N.Y., Aug. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Thomas L. Hoy, Chairman, President and C.E.O., announced that a 3% stock dividend was declared on August 25, 2010 and will be distributed on September 29, 2010.
Shareholders of record on September 21, 2010 will receive three additional shares of Arrow Common Stock for every one hundred shares owned. They will also receive the cash equivalent of any fractional shares which they are entitled, since no partial shares will be issued.
Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW) is a multi-bank holding company headquartered in Glens Falls, NY serving the financial needs of northeastern New York. Arrow is the parent of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company and Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company. Other subsidiaries include North Country Investment Advisers, Inc., Capital Financial Group, Inc., an insurance agency specializing in the sale and servicing of group health plans, and Loomis and LaPann, Inc. a property and casualty insurance agency.
SOURCE Arrow Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV