NexMed To Present At The Rodman & Renshaw 12th Annual Healthcare Conference
NexMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: NEXM), backed by a revenue generating CRO business and seeking to leverage its proprietary, multi-route NexACT ® drug delivery technology and internal pipeline through out-licensing arrangements and partnerships, today announced that Dr. Bassam Damaj, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw 12 th Annual Healthcare Conference at 10:25am ET on Tuesday, September 14, 2010, in the Winslow Salon on the 5 th floor of the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
The Company’s presentation will be available via webcast and can be accessed at: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq18/nexm.
About NexMed, Inc.
Backed by a solid, revenue generating CRO business, NexMed has leveraged the flexibility of its proven NexACT
® drug delivery technology to enable multi-route administration of new and improved compounds across numerous therapeutic classes. Future growth will be driven primarily through out-licensing of this technology for the development and commercialization of such compounds to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, worldwide. Concurrently, the Company is seeking to monetize its existing product pipeline, including compounds from pre-clinical through Phase 3, currently focused on dermatology, sexual dysfunction and cancer. For further information on NexMed and its subsidiaries, visit the following websites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV