Saia To Present At Dahlman Rose Transportation Conference
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Aug. 25, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saia, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAIA), a multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation company, today announced that Rick O'Dell, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Conference to be held in New York. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 9th at approximately 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be webcast live via the internet at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/dahlman5/saia/ .
Saia, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAIA) is a less-than-truckload provider of regional, interregional and guaranteed services covering 34 states. Saia is home to the industry-leading Xtreme Guarantee product, which guarantees total customer satisfaction from pick-up through invoicing. Saia offers complete North American coverage through partner agreements. With headquarters in Georgia and a network of 147 terminals, Saia employs 7,400 people. For more information, please visit www.saia.com.
CONTACT: Saia, Inc. Renee McKenzie 678.542.3910 RMcKenzie@Saia.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV