Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
Ronald A. Walko, President and Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:PWOD), has announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a third quarter 2010 cash dividend of $0.46 per share.
The dividend is payable September 21, 2010 to shareholders of record September 7, 2010.
Previous press releases and additional information can be obtained from the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV