2. Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) procures, processes and stores agricultural commodities. Fiscal fourth-quarter profit multiplied to $446 million, or 69 cents a share, from $58 million, or 9 cents, a year earlier. Revenue decreased 5%. The operating margin widened from 0.3% to 3.8%. ADM's stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 9.6, a book value multiple of 1.3 and a cash flow multiple of 7.2, 35%, 65% and 39% discounts to peer averages. Around 85% of analysts rate the stock "buy." A median target of $36.36 implies 22% of growth.
10 Top-Rated Defensive Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.