2. Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) procures, processes and stores agricultural commodities. Fiscal fourth-quarter profit multiplied to $446 million, or 69 cents a share, from $58 million, or 9 cents, a year earlier. Revenue decreased 5%. The operating margin widened from 0.3% to 3.8%. ADM's stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 9.6, a book value multiple of 1.3 and a cash flow multiple of 7.2, 35%, 65% and 39% discounts to peer averages. Around 85% of analysts rate the stock "buy." A median target of $36.36 implies 22% of growth.
10 Top-Rated Defensive Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts