3. LMI Aerospace (LMIA - Get Report) sells engineering services and components to aerospace and technology companies. Second-quarter profit ascended 4% to $3.3 million, or 29 cents a share, as revenue declined 11%. The operating margin rose from 8.7% to 9.8%. LMI has $330,000 of cash and $4.6 million of debt. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 10, a book value multiple of 1.2 and a cash flow multiple of 4.4, 27%, 74% and 57% discounts to peer averages. Roughly 83% of analysts rate the stock "buy." A median target of $22.25 suggests a 46% return.
10 Top-Rated Defensive Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.