9. Energizer Holdings (ENR) sells batteries and flashlights. Fiscal third-quarter profit rose 43% to $104 million, or $1.47 a share, as revenue climbed 7.9% to $1.1 billion. The operating margin extended from 14% to 15%. Energizer has $489 million of cash and $2.4 billion of debt, converting to a quick ratio of 1.1 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.2. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 10 and a cash flow multiple of 6.6, 30% and 37% discounts to peer averages. Around 71% of researchers rate the stock "buy." A median target of $72.78 suggests 15% of growth.
10 Top-Rated Defensive Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.