9. Energizer Holdings (ENR - Get Report) sells batteries and flashlights. Fiscal third-quarter profit rose 43% to $104 million, or $1.47 a share, as revenue climbed 7.9% to $1.1 billion. The operating margin extended from 14% to 15%. Energizer has $489 million of cash and $2.4 billion of debt, converting to a quick ratio of 1.1 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.2. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 10 and a cash flow multiple of 6.6, 30% and 37% discounts to peer averages. Around 71% of researchers rate the stock "buy." A median target of $72.78 suggests 15% of growth.
10 Top-Rated Defensive Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.