NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Warren Buffett, George Soros, John Paulson ... investors watch every move these market mavens make, interpreting everything they say and do as a sign of things to come.
If we can't get inside their minds, let's at least get a look at their portfolios when we can. We grasp at everything and anything for some guidance that can help us do what they have done: make billions.
They make it sound so simple, too. But where they see deep value, the average investor often sees fear. And while they back their buys with conviction, the average investor often second-guesses their moves.
The following are among the top market movers. Read on for a snapshot of their different investment approaches and their latest portfolio moves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV