Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigates Shareholder Claims Against Lincoln Educational Services Corporation
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating Lincoln Educational Services Corp. (NASDAQ: LINC) due to allegations that the company improperly inflated its financial results by manipulative recruiting tactics. Concerned investors should contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
The complaint alleges that despite extensive positive statements by defendants in press releases and SEC filings, those statements were false because: (1) defendants had propped up the Company's results by fraudulently inducing students to enroll in Lincoln's scholastic and educational programs and engaged in other manipulative recruiting tactics; (2) defendants had materially overstated the Company's growth prospects by failing to properly disclose that defendants had engaged in illicit and improper recruiting activities, which also had the effect of artificially inflating the Company's reported results and future growth prospects; and (3) Lincoln did not maintain adequate systems of internal operational or financial controls, which would have permitted Lincoln's reported operational statements and foreseeable growth prospects to be true, accurate or reliable. Following these disclosures, shares of the Company collapsed -- falling over $4.30, or 20% in a single trading day, on unusually high trading volume.
If you own Lincoln Educational Services common stock and would like more
information regarding your rights as a shareholder, please call the firm
at 877-583-2855 or
Goldfarb Branham LLP provides nimble, creative and aggressive
representation of its clients. The firm has represented shareholders in
securities litigation across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV