No. 3 -- Agnico-Eagle (AEM)
Foster: Agnico-Eagle has gone through a big growth spurt and they have had operating issues ... They've started up five new mines in the last three years, which is a tall order. We believe they have all of their operating risks behind them and they should reach steady production as we move into year-end and I think the market's going to pay up for that.
Now the stock has already moved about 18% so far this year. Does it really have that much more room to run?
Foster: Yes, if you look back at the past 18-24 months the stock has underperformed because of the operating issues so there's more catch up to do for Agnico and their share price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV