NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CNinsure (CISG), Focus Media Holdings (FMCN), and Trina Solar (TSL) are three China companies scheduled to report results after-market close Monday. The companies are expected to report robust earnings with substantial growth over the prior year's quarter.
CNinsure, an independent insurance intermediary company operating in China, distributes a range of property, casualty and life insurance products underwritten by domestic and foreign insurance companies to its customers.
Analysts expect the company to report second quarter earnings of 27 cents per share. Revenues are forecasted to grow 31.7% year over year to $55.10 million from $41.83 million. On Aug. 19, Roth Capital Partners reiterated a buy rating on the stock with price target of $28, implying an 18% upside over current levels.
Focus Media Holding is multi-platform digital media company. The networks operated by the company include liquid crystal display (LCD) display network, poster frame network, in-store network, Internet advertising services network, billboard network and movie theater advertising network.According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, the company is expected to report earnings of 23 cents per share as against a loss of 18 cents per share reported a year ago. Revenues are estimated to grow 75% year-over-year to $143.67 million from $82.13 million. On August 20, Auriga reiterated a buy on the stock with price target of $24, implying a 33% upside over current levels. Trina Solar is an integrated solar-power products manufacturer based in China with a global distribution network covering Europe, North America and Asia. Analysts expect revenue and earnings growth of 125% and 36% to $337.56 million and 49 cents per share, respectively. On August 18, Barclays Capital upgraded the stock to an overweight increasing the price target to $30, implying a 30% upside over current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV