NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Fabrinet fell 8.7 percent to $13.85.
Entercom Communications Corp. fell 7.7 percent to $5.88.
Kraton Perf Polymers fell 7.2 percent to $25.52.Gabelli Utility Trust fell 7.2 percent to $7.59. Whiting USA Trust fell 6.5 percent to $18.77. RTI International Metals Inc. fell 5.3 percent to $27.25. Harbinger Group fell 5.0 percent to $5.29. Foot Locker Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $12.39. EV TaxMgd GlobDivrs fell 4.5 percent to $10.51. Pharmerica Corp. fell 4.5 percent to $7.17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV