The Gabelli Healthcare & WellnessRx Trust Issues $30 Million Of 5.76% Series A Cumulative Preferred Shares
The Gabelli Healthcare & Wellness Rx Trust (NYSE:GRX) is pleased to announce the completion of an offering of 5.76% Series A Cumulative Preferred Shares valued at $30 million. The proceeds raised will be used for investment purposes.
The 5.76% Series A Cumulative Preferred Shares are rated “AAA” by Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services. The 5.76% Series A Cumulative Preferred Shares are perpetual, non-callable for five years, and were issued at $25 per share. Distributions will be paid quarterly beginning on September 27, 2010. The 5.76% Series A Cumulative Preferred Shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “GRX Pr A” today, August 20, 2010.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Gabelli & Company, Inc. served as underwriters for the offering, which closed today, August 20, 2010.
The Gabelli Healthcare & Wellness Rx Trust is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $93 million in total net assets, after giving effect to the completion of the offering, whose primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital. The Fund is managed by Gabelli Funds, LLC, a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL), which is a publicly traded NYSE listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV