Reliv International Distributors Reach $500 Million Milestone In Earnings
CHESTERFIELD, Mo., Aug. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliv International, Inc. distributors have earned more than $500 million in commissions and bonuses since the company's founding in 1988, Reliv Chairman, President and CEO Robert L. Montgomery announced at the company's international conference last week.
"Reliv distributors passed the earnings milestone during this year's second quarter," Montgomery said.
"This is a tremendous accomplishment by our independent sales force," Montgomery said. "It represents the hard work of tens of thousands of our distributors throughout our 22-year history. It reflects earnings from people who have made Reliv their sole source of income, of course. But it also is a testament to the majority of individuals who use their Reliv businesses to supplement their full-time income," he said.
"The milestone underscores the potential of the Reliv business opportunity to be a source of income for people from all walks of life," Montgomery said.About Reliv Reliv International, Inc. (Nasdaq: RELV), based in Chesterfield, Mo., develops, manufactures and markets premium nutritional supplements and skincare products. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, energy and performance enhancement, digestive health, women's health and anti-aging. The company sells its products through an international network marketing system of approximately 64,000 independent distributors. Learn more about Reliv at www.reliv.com, or follow Reliv on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV