SPDR ® ETF Treatment Of Weyerhaeuser Company Special Dividend
Because of their narrow focus, sector funds tend to be more volatile than funds that diversify across many sectors and companies.
"SPDR®" is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC ("S&P") and has been licensed for use by State Street Corporation. No financial product offered by State Street Corporation or its affiliates is sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P or its Affiliates, and S&P and its affiliates make no representation, warranty or condition regarding the advisability of buying, selling or holding units/shares in such products. Standard & Poor’s®, S&P®, SPDR®, S&P 500® and Select Sector SPDRs® are registered trademark of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC and have been licensed for use by State Street Corporation.
Distributor (for SPDR ETFs, except as noted below): State Street Global Markets, LLC, member FINRA, SIPC, a wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation.
ALPS Distributors, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, is distributor for SPDR S&P 500 shares, MidCap SPDRs and Dow Diamonds, all unit investment trusts and Select Sector SPDRs.References to State Street may include State Street Corporation and its affiliates. Certain State Street affiliates provide services and receive fees from the SPDR ETFs. Before investing, consider the funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. To obtain a prospectus or summary prospectus which contains this and other information, call 1-866-787-2257 or visit www.spdrs.com . Read it carefully. CORP-0174
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV