NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) is expected to report quarterly earnings Thursday of 21 cents a share, implying a 17% increase over the prior year's quarter. Revenue is expected to grow 69% year over year to $371.1 million.
Yingli Green Energy designs, manufactures and sells photovoltaic modules along with assembling, selling and installing PV systems to markets globally, including Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, France, South Korea, the United States and China.
Barclays has taken a bullish stance on the solar sector, raising its outlook on solar stocks. It expects solar demand to be 16 gigawatts during 2011 compared with a consensus demand estimate of 13.7 GW.
On Wednesday, Barclays Capital reiterated a neutral rating on the stock with price target of $14, implying a 24% upside over current levels. The stock has gained 9% during the last week.AutoChina International (AUTC), through its wholly owned subsidiary AutoChina Group, owns and operates commercial vehicle sales, servicing, leasing, and support network in China. For the quarter ended in June, analysts expect earnings to increase 26% year over year at 54 cents a share on revenue of $187 million. Chardan Capital Markets on Wednesday reiterated a buy rating on the stock with price target of $32, implying an 18% upside over current levels. The stock has gained 10% during the last week. AutoChina reports results Thursday. China Finance Online (JRJC) provides vertically integrated financial services and products, including news, data, analytics and brokerages through Web portals, software systems and mobile handsets. According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, the company is expected to report Thursday earnings of 5 cents a share vs. a year-earlier loss of 11 cents. Revenue is forecasted to grow 18% year over year to $14.45 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV