Seahawk Drilling, Inc. To Present At EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference
HOUSTON, Aug. 18, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seahawk Drilling, Inc. (Nasdaq:HAWK) announced today that President and CEO Randall D. Stilley will present at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference which will be held August 22-26, 2010, in Denver, CO. Seahawk's presentation is scheduled for 2:20 p.m., Mountain Time, on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 and will be available live and for replay on the Company's Web site. The Company's presentation slides for the event and the related webcast will be available on the day of the event on the Company's website: www.seahawkdrilling.com in the "Investor Relations" section, on the "Webcast & Presentations" tab.
Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the presentation to register, download and install any necessary audio software. Shortly after the live webcast, an archived version will be available.
Seahawk Drilling, Inc. is an offshore drilling company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Seahawk owns and operates a fleet of 20 jackup rigs that are located in the Gulf of Mexico. The Company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "HAWK". Additional information may be found at www.seahawkdrilling.com .The Seahawk Drilling, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6559 These forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions identified above or as disclosed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result of these factors, actual results may differ materially from those indicated or implied by such forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Seahawk Drilling, Inc. Patricia Gil, Investor Relations Manager (713) 369-7323
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV