To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Tyco Electronics (TEL): "It's a mixture of companies. I don't think we have enough to like it. Let's come up with something better."Satyam Computers Services (SAY): "No, no, I want to own Cognizant Technology (CTSH). That's the way to go, not the other guys." Terra Nitrogen (TNH): "That dividend has fluctuated. I want you to ring the register and consider Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP)." Anadarko Petroleum (APC): "I think the world of their CEO, but I'm saying don't buy until they explain their relationship with BP (BP)."
|More on Anadarko Stocks That Can't Leave the Spill Behind|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV