7 Penny Stocks to Buy
Tower Semiconductor (TSEM)Market Cap: $308 million
Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) is an independent specialty foundry that manufactures semiconductors. This penny stock's products are used in a wide range of consumer electronics including personal computers, medical device products and automotive products. A 53.6% year-to-date climb in stock price has Tower shareholders very satisfied. Additionally, this penny stock outperformed earnings estimates by 367% last quarter, and is hoping to maintain its positive momentum this quarter.
More From Investor Place
|Top 6 Stocks for August|
|9 of the Worst Blue Chips Out There|
|Three Good Dividend Stocks to Buy on Bad Days|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV