7 Penny Stocks to Buy
Globalstar (GSAT)Market Cap: $509 million
Industry: Wireless Communications
Provider of mobile voice and data communications, Globalstar (GSAT) uses 44 in-orbit satellites and 27 ground stations to serve its customers. This wireless communications company also sells its communication services on a wholesale basis to independent companies. Since the start of 2010, GSAT stock has risen 95.4%. With a quarterly revenue growth of 2.7%, GSAT is a strong stock to buy at its current share price of $1.70.
More From Investor Place
|Top 6 Stocks for August|
|9 of the Worst Blue Chips Out There|
|Three Good Dividend Stocks to Buy on Bad Days|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV