7 Penny Stocks to Buy
By Louis Navellier of
Penny stock investing can be a great way to diversify one's portfolio during tough economic times. By adding a few aggressive, low-priced stocks you can supercharge your profits. However, penny stock investing can be very risky so I recommend finding bargain stocks with a proven track record. Namely, penny stock investments with earnings growth or strong buying pressure behind shares.
Here are seven low-priced (mostly tech) stocks that have fared very well in 2010 thus far and get my seal of approval. These aren't " penny stocks" per se, but at less than $2 a share all are very affordable and could make profitable additions to your portfolio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV