Signet To Report Second Quarter Results
Signet Jewelers Limited (“Signet”) (NYSE and LSE: SIG), the world’s largest specialty retail jeweler, intends to announce its results for the 13 weeks (“second quarter”) and 26 weeks (“year to date”) ended July 31, 2010 at 7.30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, August 26, 2010.
On that date there will be a conference call at 8.30 a.m. EDT (1.30 p.m. BST and 5.30 a.m. Pacific Time) and a simultaneous audio webcast and slide presentation available at www.signetjewelers.com. The slides will be available to be downloaded from the website ahead of the conference call.
To help ensure the conference call begins in a timely manner, could all participants please dial in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. The call details are:
|US dial-in:||+1 212 444 0895|
|US replay until August 30:||+1 347 366 9565||Access code: 5455355#|
|European dial-in:||+44 (0) 20 7138 0844|
|European replay until August 30:||+44 (0) 20 7111 1244||Access code: 5455355#|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV