Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Announces Investigation Of Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Trubion Pharmaceuticals Inc. In Connection With Sale To Emergent BioSolutions Inc. - TRBN
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Trubion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NasdaqGM: TRBN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law regarding the sale of the company to Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS).
Under the terms of the deal, each share of Trubion common stock will be converted into the right to receive $1.365 per share in cash and 0.1641 shares of Emergent stock. Based on Emergent's common stock price for the prior five days, the transaction values Trubion stock at $4.55 per share and the transaction at approximately $96.8 million. In addition, Trubion shareholders will receive one contingent value right ("CVR") per share, which will entitle the holder to receive cash payments based upon the achievement of certain milestones. The total potential aggregate value of the CVRs is $38.7 million over a 36-month period, post-closing. The investigation concerns whether the Trubion Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Trubion stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Emergent is underpaying for Trubion shares. At least one analyst set a price target for Trubion stock at $7.00 per share.
If you own shares in Trubion and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. directly, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212.425.7268, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/trubion.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV