NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Famous short-seller David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital bought Apple and increased holdings in Microsoft during the second quarter, according to latest portfolio disclosures with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
New additions to the portfolio included financial technology services company NCR (NCR), Lockheed Martin (LMT) and UK-based oil major Ensco (ESV). Einhorn also took tiny stakes in Furiex Pharmaceuticals (FURX), Symmetricom (SYMM) and Oritani Financial (ORIT).
Carl Icahn ups Energy
|Carl Icahn's portfolio changes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV