(Poll story updated with UBS analyst's comment) NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With all the talk about a possible a stock market crash following last week's Hindenburg Omen, are you more afraid than ever to invest in stocks or are you looking forward to a good buying opportunity?
Hennessy Funds' Frank Ingarra noted that a major pullback in the stock market would create a "great" buying opportunity for the top consumer stocks, adding that investors could also diversify into Verizon (VZ) and other Dow stocks.
On the other hand, Ingarra added that he's worried that another stock market crash could further deter average investors, who have already been scared off by the recent crashes: another would "definitely hurt the psyche of the average investor," Ingarra predicted.
In light of this, what type of investment vehicle are you more attracted to right now?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV