Equus Announces Second Quarter Net Asset Value
Equus Total Return, Inc. (NYSE: EQS) (the “Fund” or “Equus”) reports net assets as of June 30, 2010, of $37.9 million, a decrease of $12.3 million since March 31, 2010. Net assets per share declined to $4.28 as of June 30, 2010 from $5.66 as of March 31, 2010. Comparative data is summarized below (in thousands, except per share amounts):
|For the Quarter Ended||6/30/2010||3/31/2010||12/31/2009||9/30/2009||6/30/2009|
|Net assets per share||$4.28||$5.66||$5.74||$7.41||$8.24|
Although the fair value of the Fund’s holdings in The Bradshaw Group, Inc., PalletOne, Inc., and certain warrant holdings in Trulite, Inc. increased during the second quarter 2010, the overall decline in net asset value resulted principally from the decrease in the fair values of the following portfolio holdings:
Other significant events for the quarter were as follows:
About EquusThe Fund is a business development company that trades as a closed-end fund on the New York Stock Exchange, under the symbol "EQS". Additional information on the Fund may be obtained from the Fund’s website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV