Kendall Law Group Investigates Trubion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Acquisition For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by a former federal judge with attorneys that include a former U.S. Attorney, is investigating Trubion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRBN) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by Emergent BioSolutions Inc. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Trubion and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Trubion shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On August 12, 2010, Trubion announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement with Emergent BioSolutions Inc., in which Emergent has agreed to acquire Trubion. Under the terms of the agreement, each share of Trubion common stock will be converted into the right to receive an upfront payment of $1.365 per share in cash and 0.1641 shares of Emergent stock, reported by the company as a value of $4.55 per share at the time of its announcement. Trubian closing share prices have reached as high as $4.50 in late April of this year. In addition, according to Thompson/First Call, at least one analyst has set a price target of $7.00 per share.
Kendall Law Group was founded by former federal judge Joe Kendall, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV