Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. Presents Q2 2010 Results
Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. (“ HOMI”) (OTC BB: HOUM.OB) presented its consolidated financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010.
Second quarter results :
Revenues for the second quarter of 2010 reached US$847,000, compared to US$889,000 in the second quarter of 2009. The decrease in revenues is mainly due to the sale of two of HOMI's subsidiaries in Europe, HOMI - Hotel Outsource Management International (Deutschland) GmbH and HOMI Italia S.R.L on April 30 th, 2010.For the second quarter of 2010, HOMI's three largest customers accounted for approximately 30.1% of total revenues, compared to 27.6% in the second quarter of 2009. Gross Profit in the second quarter of 2010, after consideration of depreciation expense, was US$205,000, compared to US$202,000 in the second quarter of 2009. The increase in gross profit margin (24.2% compared to 22.7% in the second quarter of 2009) is mainly due to the fact that the HOMI® 336 and HOMI® 330 minibars installed are earning increased revenue and profit. Operating Loss in the second quarter of 2010 was US$280,000, compared to an operating loss of US$344,000 in the second quarter of 2009. Research and development expenses for the second quarter of 2010 were US$17,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV