Health 2.0 Announces 4 New Challenges To Turbo Charge Innovation In Healthcare
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Health 2.0 Developer Challenge, an initiative designed to stimulate new innovative application development and data use, announces its four newest challenges which include prize money of over $15,000. The new challenges:
- West Wireless Health Institute is offering a $10,000 prize for wireless sensor integration with social networking applications through their Accelerating Wireless Health Adoption through a Standardized Social Network Platform.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), the Markle Foundation, CMS & the VA have issued the Blue Button Challenge which has opened up sample data sets to see what types of value added services developers can layer on top. The winner gets $2,500 and coffee with Clay Shirky!
- RWJF's Project HealthDesign has made its nine prototypes (and their vision videos) available so developers can build apps that integrate them with secure PHRs of their choice.
- RWJF and University of Wisconsin's Population Health Institute's inaugural County Health Rankings are now open, available and ready to be mashed up to create apps that help consumers make informed decisions in The Health Factor.
These new challenges join the six previous challenges announced on July 8, 2010.
- Move Your App! Developer Challenge from Snaptic and HopeLabs
- Why-Health ?!?! from Whyville.net
- The Living Record: Rethinking Medical Record Documentation from Szollosi Healthcare Innovation Program
- Real-Time Patient-Driven Data Challenge from Practice Fusion
- Improving Health Together Challenge from Keas
- RAZCODE Challenge from Razoron Health Solutions
About the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge: The 2010 Health 2.0 Developer Challenge was launched on June 2, 2010 at the Community Health Data Initiative (CHDI) meeting at the IOM, with support from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The goal of the challenge is to continue the excitement of CHDI and to bring the Health 2.0 Community together for rapid application development, both online and in several physical code-a-thons. For more details see www.health2challenge.org
About Health 2.0: The Health 2.0 Conference is the leading showcase of cutting-edge technologies in health care, including Online Communities, Search and lightweight Tools for consumers to manage their health and connect to providers online. The next Health 2.0 conference is on October 7-8 in San Francisco, the culmination of Health Innovation Week. For more details see www.health2con.comFor more information, please contact Hillary McCowen at Hillary@health2con.com, 1-415-287-0740 SOURCE Health 2.0
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV