Global Ship Lease Reports Results For The Second Quarter Of 2010
Mr. Webber continued, "During the second quarter, we also strengthened our financial position. Since amending our credit facility approximately one year ago, we have paid down $46 million in debt."
SELECTED FINANCIAL DATA – UNAUDITED
(thousands of U.S. dollars except per share data)
|Three months ended Jun 30, 2010||Three months ended Jun 30, 2009||Six months ended Jun 30, 2010||Six months ended Jun 30, 2009|
|Net (Loss) Income||(4,954)||22,762||(1,672)||33,918|
|(Loss) Earnings per A and B share||(0.09)||0.42||(0.03)||0.63|
|Normalised net earnings (1)||7,500||6,110||15,661||12,957|
|Normalised earnings per A and B share (1)||0.14||0.11||0.29||0.24|
|Adjusted Cash From Operations (1)||16,399||14,840||33,259||30,145|
(1) Normalized net earnings, normalized earnings per share, and adjusted cash from operations are non-US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) measures, as explained further in this press release, and reconciliations are provided to the interim unaudited financial information.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts