Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP announces that it is investigating potential shareholder claims concerning SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCLN) (“SciClone” or the “Company”).
On August 9, 2010, the Company revealed that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) had “initiated a formal, non-public investigation” and issued subpoenas to SciClone regarding the Company’s “interactions with regulators and government-owned entities in China, activities relating to sales in China and documents relating to certain company financial and other disclosures.” The Company also revealed that it had received a letter from the Department of Justice (DOJ) regarding SciClone’s compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and that the DOJ “had received information about the Company’s practices suggesting possible violations.” SciClone’s shares have fallen more than 30% since the Company’s announcement.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a SciClone shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our web site at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV