Lakeland Financial Corporation To Present At The Howe Barnes Hoefer & Arnett 15th Annual Bank Conference August 17, 2010
WARSAW, Ind., Aug. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:LKFN), parent company of Lake City Bank, will be presenting at the 2010 Howe Barnes Hoefer & Arnett 15 th Annual Bank Conference on Tuesday, August 17 at 8:00 a.m. CDT (9:00 a.m. EDT) in Chicago.
Interested investors may listen to the live webcast of the presentation and view a copy of the slides used in the presentation by accessing the Investor Relations section at www.lakecitybank.com . Listeners should go to the website at least fifteen minutes before the event to download and install any necessary audio software. For those unable to attend the live broadcast, a replay will be available for 90 days. There is no charge to access this event.
Lakeland Financial Corporation is a $2.6 billion bank holding company headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana. Lake City Bank serves Northern Indiana with 43 branches located in the following Indiana counties: Kosciusko, Elkhart, Allen, St. Joseph, DeKalb, Fulton, Huntington, LaGrange, Marshall, Noble, Pulaski and Whitley. The Company also has a Loan Production Office in Indianapolis, Indiana.Lakeland Financial Corporation may be accessed on its home page at www.lakecitybank.com . The Company's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under "LKFN".
CONTACT: Lake City Bank David M. Findlay, Executive Vice President-Administration and Chief Financial Officer (574) 267-9197 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV